The Smart Battery Shunt
The SmartShunt is an all in one battery monitor, only without a display. Your phone acts as the display. The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect App on your phone (or tablet) and you can conveniently read out all monitored battery parameters, like state of charge, time to go, historical information and much more. Alternatively the SmartShunt can be connected and be read by a GX device. Connection to the SmartShunt is made via a VE.Direct cable. The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted. The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor. The SmartShunt is available in 500A. The 1000A and 2000A will follow later this year.
Models:500A, 1000A, 2000ATo install the MK3-USB driver on a computer without internet, first download the MK3-USB driver using VEConfig3 and install it by selecting the menu Special -> USB Drivers. Only afterward connect it to your computer for the first time. On computers with internet, Windows will automatically download the correct driver itself.
The Midnite Solar Chinook 200 wind turbine is a direct-drive micro-turbine designed for use in 12,24 or 48 volt DC battery charging applications. Its attractive low-profile design, exceptional performance in low winds and low rotor acoustics, make this turbine the ideal choice for almost any application. Midnite Solar Chinook 200 Wind Turbine Manual Specifications: Turbine Name: Chinook 200 Part Number: MNCHINOOK200 Nominal Voltage: 12 / 24V / 48V DC Rotor Blades: Glass Reinforced Nylon Rotor Diameter: 1 Meter (3.28 Feet) Rated Wind Velocity: 14m/s (31.30 mph) Rated Output: 200 Watts Max Output: 250 Watts Start-up Wind Velocity: 3.5m/s (7.8 mph) Total weight: 6.3 Kg (14 lbs) Tower mount: 1.5” Sch 40 Diameter pipe Chassis Construction: Aluminum
Genius Boost Plus GB40 Lithium Jumpstarter
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1,000 Amps (7,000 Joules3S) - up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allow it to safely connect to any battery
- An ultra-bright 100 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more - up to 4 smartphone recharges
- Designed for gas engines up to 6 Liters and diesel engines up to 3 Liters for cars, boats, lawn mowers and more
|Item Weight||1.1 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||21.1 x 10.4 x 11.7 cm|
|Item model number||GB40|
|Batteries:||Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GB40|