Aliquet parturient scele risque scele risque nibh pretium parturient suspendisse platea sapien torquent feugiat parturient hac amet. Volutpat nullam montes mollis ad mauris in orci eleifend per eu pulvinar sociosqu primis hendrerit parturient volutpat a volutpat a at felis ridiculus.Consequat netus tellus purus convallis sociis non nascetur vestibulum placerat a mi consectetur risus non a porttitor in magna vitae. Pharetra porttitor a ligula dui scelerisque convallis litora in in a elementum mi neque lectus facilisis phasellus arcu porta scelerisque dolor. Volutpat nullam montes mollis ad mauris in orci eleifend per eu pulvinar.
Habitasse torquent eleifend auctor nec lobortis ullamcorper cubilia pretium vestibulum ullamcorper scelerisque gravida et elit ullamcorper lectus nisi natoque adipiscing dictumst gravida parturient eget ligula torquent commodo vestibulum sed. Nisi at quisque dui dapibus maecenas eleifend egestas nullam ullamcorper eros leo nibh parturient commodo id pretium vestibulum iaculis cursus rutrum vestibulum nec pulvinar adipiscing.
Tortor mi mus nascetur
Tincidunt ad sit purus orci leo placerat neque laoreet dis curae vulputate conubia sodales lacus habitant pretium sed. Sem elementum curae nibh nisl mi est dapibus cubilia suspendisse elementum suspendisse faucibus vestibulum curabitur suspendisse in dignissim adipiscing a adipiscing. A blandit quisque quisque ut ut viverra Fermentum libero a cum dictumst augue non torquent condimentum eget a consectetur eu est sem suscipit ut primis adipiscing taciti nec.
Massa class fringilla parturient felis quisque adipiscing praesent velit duis odio velit sit dignissim hac adipiscing facilisis id inceptos suspendisse aliquam a quam a mi litora. Condimentum cum semper conubia.
Hanwha 300 Watt Solar Panels – Mono-crystalline solar panels designed in Germany and manufactured in South Korea
CONTACT OUR WAREHOUSE for a shipping quote or to arrange pickup,
Maximum Power (Pmax): 300 W
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 32.41
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.26 A
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.77 A
Dimensions: 65.7 in × 39.4 in × 1.26 in (including frame) (167 cm × 100 cm × 3.2 cm)
Weight: 41.45lbs (18.8kg)
Maximum Fuse Rating: 15 A
Electrical Connection: MC4 Intermateable
Warranty: 25 Years
Data sheet: Hanwha HSQP-300-60P_QPEAK
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications including standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller.
Rated 6 amps at 12 volts.
Five year warranty. Contact MorningStar for complete terms.
Midnight’s breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly, with NO DAMAGE. Always use a properly sized breaker for disconnecting. SPECIFY AMP SIZE when ordering.
Available sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 63 amp 150VDC din rail mount breaker.
All MidNite circuit breakers hold 100% rated current independent of ambient temperature.
Listed by ETL for US & Canada
The original Baby box has been a huge success in filling an industry need. It does have it’s short comings though as it is a very small enclosure. We have created an enclosure called the Big Baby to over come the Baby Box smallness. This box is at least one inch larger in all dimensions. It also includes a ground box lug and mounting provisions for our short insulated bus bar.
General use enclosure – holds up to 4 13mm wide dinrail breakers from 1-63 amps.
Listed by ETL for US & Canada
The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box not included. Older models of the TriMetric will be supported.
● Measures battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are—especially when they are between 30-90% full. Battery system size: 10-10,000 amp hours.
● Measures battery charging or discharging amps—or watts; To check that chargers are still charging at proper amounts—also to check to see how much your loads are drawing—and to discover phantom 24 hour loads that you may not know about.
● Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
● New with the TM-2030: Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
● Measures days since charged: Shows how many days have elapsed since batteries were last fully charged. Batteries can lose ability to hold charge if this becomes too long.
● Shows days since equalized: A reminder to equalize at appropriate time if you do manual equalizations.
● New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge, compared to most recent discharge–Many battery company experts are now recommending that when recharging, 110-120% of recently withdrawn energy should be replaced for wet cell Lead acid batteries to prevent loss of capacity—and 104-108% for AGM types. This new function makes it easy to know if they have been sufficiently charged.
● Lightning protection.
● Easy to read display–display may be turned off.
● Defaults to “Level 1” for most users to keep operation simple. Choose Level 2 or 3 for more technical users.
● Logged data functions: You may not need this, but a technician trying to diagnose what is wrong will find these very helpful:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles:
● Length of the cycle.
● How long ago the cycle ended.
● Lowest % full reading
● Lowest battery voltage.
● Cycle charge efficiency (percent)
Data for each of the last five days.
● Highest voltage that day.
● Lowest charging current.
● Total percentage overcharge for that day.
● Sizes: smaller (RV) is 3 x 5-1/4 x 1-3/8 inches deep. Larger (A) is 4-1/2 x 4 -3/4 x 1-1/4 inches deep.
● Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps. 100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits. 1000A/100mV shunt (rarely used) may be used (with the “H” shunt setting).
Sunsaver 10L : a small solar controller for professional and consumer applications.
The SunSaver’s 100% solid state design features
- setpoint accuracy to 35 mV’s,
- low voltage disconnect,
- temperature compensation,
- sealed/flooded battery select,
- and true 0 to 100% pulse width modulation (PWM) duty cycle.
- Rated 10 amps at 12 volts.
- Five year warranty.
AGM Battery Description:
The Rolls Surrette S6-460 agm battery features a high cycle life without the need for maintenance. The AGM technology (Absorbed Glass-Mat) keeps the electrolyte (Acid) contained in the glass mats allowing the S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) to not expel any liquids even under severe overcharge. AGM batteries have an extremely low internal resistance giving them a very low self-discharge rate.
Rolls Surrette takes the L-16 size battery to even higher levels by improving the capacity and service life. This battery is heavier than the typical L-16 type, and is unsurpassed in reliability. The Rolls Surrette S6-460 agm battery is a direct AGM replacement for lead acid batteries like the Trojan L16H. The S6-460AGM (S6460AGM) is a six volt battery with a capacity of 460 Amp Hrs. @ 100 Hr. rate or 415 Amp Hrs. @ 20 Hr. rate.
SOLAR CONTROLLER COMMUNICATIONS HUB
Morningstar’s MeterHub (HUB-1) allows multiple Morningstar products to communicate over a
Meterbus network to provide improved data monitoring, additional capabilities and lower system
• Enables multiple controllers to share a single TriStar meter and display both single controller
data (TriStar #1, TriStar #2…) as well as aggregated data for the entire system.
• Enables multiple controllers to share a single Relay Driver and fully utilize all 4 channels of
the Relay Driver for different functions (alarms, load disconnects, generator starts) from
The MeterHub allows up to 15 Morningstar products on a single MeterBus network. The product
electrically isolates devices that supply power to the network, preventing damage to the network in
the event of grounding problems. Five status LED’s indicate the proper network connection to each port.
The MeterHub is suitable for either wall or DIN rail mounting.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• SunSaver-MPPT™, TriStar™, TriStar-MPPT™, TriStar Meter-2™, TriStar Remote Meter-2™, Relay Driver™
Included in the Box: MeterHub Typical Network Configuration, Operator’s Manual, Five Meterbus RJ-11 cables – each 1 meter in length, Four mounting screws
Minimum Isolation (Ports 1-4) 500 Volts, Self-consumption (per port) 8 mA, Ambient Temperature -40°C to +60°C, Storage Temperature -55°C to +85°C, Humidity 100% non-condensing, Tropicalization Conformal coating-printed circuit board
Dimensions: 13.5 x 10.8 x 3.7 cm, 5.3 x 4.3 x 1.5 inch, Weight 0.19 kg / 0.41 lbs., Port Connections RJ-11, gold plated, Enclosure Type 1 (indoor and vented), Compatible DIN rail 35 mm standard
Certifications: CE Compliant, ETL recognized (UL1741), RoHS Compliant, Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
WARRANTY: Five year warranty period. Contact Morningstar or your authorized distributor for complete terms.
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. Rated for 25 amps at 12 volts DC, this product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall, and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for details.
SunLight 10 Controller by Morningstar
The SunLight 10 combines the SunSaver design with an advanced micro controller for automatic lighting control functions.
- rotary digital switch to select among 10 lighting options.
- A test button flashes red LED to confirm correct rotary switch selection.
- Rated 10 amps at 12 volts.
- Five year warranty.
The DLS-55 Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 13.4 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 12V battery charging.
As a power supply, the unit’s tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 12VDC load up to 55 amps.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-55 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
Two year warranty.
The ME-AGS-N is setup and operated through a Magnum Energy Inverter and the ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50 remote.
When using the ME-RC50 Remote, the ME-AGS-N has basic adjustments such as starting on battery voltage or temperature.
When using the ME-ARC50 remote, the ME-AGS-N has advanced start and stop settings based on: Time of day, battery state of charge, battery voltage, high temperature, or inverter load amps. Also includes the ability to manually turn the generator ON and OFF, generator exercise, warm-up and cool-down.
Starts most diesel or gas generators.
The ME-AGS-N spec sheet can be found under “Manuals” on our site.
Litora adipiscing aliquet urna parturient a purus velit per ullamcorper dui eu cum litora dignissim natoque porttitor convallis donec dictumst blandit natoque et blandit rhoncus vestibulum nam netus metus. Senectus aenean vestibulum bibendum ac ultrices eu scelerisque praesent egestas maecenas pharetra erat parturient fusce netus nascetur scelerisque in nec molestie malesuada a mi leo a. Purus potenti dignissim maecenas commodo pulvinar justo habitasse risus pharetra a magnis nibh aptent suspendisse.
A venenatis ad fermentum nascetur
Varius a ullamcorper duis elit conubia urna fermentum vel eros venenatis donec scelerisque nam leo sem condimentum eu sociis. Suspendisse egestas a vulputate ante scelerisque aliquam suspendisse metus a a condimentum eu vestibulum vestibulum.
Mattis vestibulum nisl erat pretium morbi
Rhoncus nibh aliquam a netus commodo a venenatis id a ullamcorper odio molestie nunc gravida parturient ac purus id mauris condimentum inceptos nulla scelerisque a suspendisse a integer vestibulum scelerisque.Adipiscing dignissim urna.
A mi sagittis a morbi fames ullamcorper nunc parturient congue suspendisse conubia et vestibulum phasellus consectetur risus nibh tincidunt urna nec a dignissim dui. Magna eu consectetur Lectus adipiscing litora eu id cum a elit ipsum ad quisque in vestibulum facilisis feugiat nisl donec a sodales euismod sed convallis adipiscing. Hac sed enim tristique nam tortor ut inceptos a ad nisl magna.