Hanwha 300 Watt Solar Panels – Mono-crystalline solar panels designed in Germany and manufactured in South Korea
CONTACT OUR WAREHOUSE for a shipping quote or to arrange pickup,
Maximum Power (Pmax): 300 W
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 32.41
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.26 A
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.77 A
Dimensions: 65.7 in × 39.4 in × 1.26 in (including frame) (167 cm × 100 cm × 3.2 cm)
Weight: 41.45lbs (18.8kg)
Maximum Fuse Rating: 15 A
Electrical Connection: MC4 Intermateable
Warranty: 25 Years
Data sheet: Hanwha HSQP-300-60P_QPEAK
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications including standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller.
Rated 6 amps at 12 volts.
Five year warranty. Contact MorningStar for complete terms.
SOLAR CONTROLLER COMMUNICATIONS HUB
Morningstar’s MeterHub (HUB-1) allows multiple Morningstar products to communicate over a
Meterbus network to provide improved data monitoring, additional capabilities and lower system
• Enables multiple controllers to share a single TriStar meter and display both single controller
data (TriStar #1, TriStar #2…) as well as aggregated data for the entire system.
• Enables multiple controllers to share a single Relay Driver and fully utilize all 4 channels of
the Relay Driver for different functions (alarms, load disconnects, generator starts) from
The MeterHub allows up to 15 Morningstar products on a single MeterBus network. The product
electrically isolates devices that supply power to the network, preventing damage to the network in
the event of grounding problems. Five status LED’s indicate the proper network connection to each port.
The MeterHub is suitable for either wall or DIN rail mounting.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• SunSaver-MPPT™, TriStar™, TriStar-MPPT™, TriStar Meter-2™, TriStar Remote Meter-2™, Relay Driver™
Included in the Box: MeterHub Typical Network Configuration, Operator’s Manual, Five Meterbus RJ-11 cables – each 1 meter in length, Four mounting screws
Minimum Isolation (Ports 1-4) 500 Volts, Self-consumption (per port) 8 mA, Ambient Temperature -40°C to +60°C, Storage Temperature -55°C to +85°C, Humidity 100% non-condensing, Tropicalization Conformal coating-printed circuit board
Dimensions: 13.5 x 10.8 x 3.7 cm, 5.3 x 4.3 x 1.5 inch, Weight 0.19 kg / 0.41 lbs., Port Connections RJ-11, gold plated, Enclosure Type 1 (indoor and vented), Compatible DIN rail 35 mm standard
Certifications: CE Compliant, ETL recognized (UL1741), RoHS Compliant, Manufactured in a certified ISO 9001 facility
WARRANTY: Five year warranty period. Contact Morningstar or your authorized distributor for complete terms.
The original Baby box has been a huge success in filling an industry need. It does have it’s short comings though as it is a very small enclosure. We have created an enclosure called the Big Baby to over come the Baby Box smallness. This box is at least one inch larger in all dimensions. It also includes a ground box lug and mounting provisions for our short insulated bus bar.
General use enclosure – holds up to 4 13mm wide dinrail breakers from 1-63 amps.
Listed by ETL for US & Canada
RV Solar Kits
Complete with all the wiring and mounting for your RV or Travel Trailer
Wholesale RV kits make adding solar to your RV easy and affordable. Our kits include a 285w Split-Cell panel, MC4 cables, MPPT charge controller, Remote display, and Z bracket mounting kits.
|1 x Canadian Solar 285 Watt Solar Panel Black framed 165cm x 99.2cm x 4cm 19.3kg|
|1 x 40Amp MPPT Controller SRNE SR-ML2440 12/24|
|1 x Remote Display SRNE SR-RM|
|1 x MC4 RV cable kit 25 ft Red and 25 ft Black with 2 ends|
|2 x Z bracket Mounting Kit|
Expandable to 2 x 285W Panels. Check out our expansion kits here
Bluetooth Speakers Powered by the Sun
The Rugged rukus are all-terrain, solar-powered, Bluetooth® wireless speakers perfect for the pool, the campsite, or the trail. Stream music via Bluetooth® and charge your device with the built-in USB port. During the day, Rugged rukus charges itself through its solar panel, and at night it is powered by an internal lithium battery that lasts up to 8 hours.
- Rugged and IPX4 splashproof
- Wirelessly connect to any Bluetooth® enabled device
- USB cell phone charger
- Loops for strapping to backpack
- Lithium battery plays music for 8 hours
- Solar panel charging
- Fully charges in less than 5 hours in direct sunlight
- Micro USB takes 2.5 hours to charge via AC power
- Aux-in for use with non-Bluetooth devices (cable not included)
- Blue LED indicates Bluetooth on
- Red LED indicates unit is charging
The ME-RC50 is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the adjustable parameters available in the ME, MM, MMS, MS, and RD Series inverters. The remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus. The ME-RC50 also has the option of controlling the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming.
The ME-RC50 info sheet can be found under “Manuals” on our site.
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 × 5.8 × 4 inches
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Designed to work with 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 VDC voltage.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Logs last 128 days for performance review.
- Voltage step-down ability to allow for a higher PV array voltage.
- Five year warranty
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The TriStar MPPT maximizes energy harvest and provides excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels.
Available in 45 or 60 amps at up to 150 volts open circuit, and includes a remote temperature sensor. Spec sheet available under “Manuals”.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for complete terms.
The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box not included. Older models of the TriMetric will be supported.
● Measures battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are—especially when they are between 30-90% full. Battery system size: 10-10,000 amp hours.
● Measures battery charging or discharging amps—or watts; To check that chargers are still charging at proper amounts—also to check to see how much your loads are drawing—and to discover phantom 24 hour loads that you may not know about.
● Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
● New with the TM-2030: Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
● Measures days since charged: Shows how many days have elapsed since batteries were last fully charged. Batteries can lose ability to hold charge if this becomes too long.
● Shows days since equalized: A reminder to equalize at appropriate time if you do manual equalizations.
● New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge, compared to most recent discharge–Many battery company experts are now recommending that when recharging, 110-120% of recently withdrawn energy should be replaced for wet cell Lead acid batteries to prevent loss of capacity—and 104-108% for AGM types. This new function makes it easy to know if they have been sufficiently charged.
● Lightning protection.
● Easy to read display–display may be turned off.
● Defaults to “Level 1” for most users to keep operation simple. Choose Level 2 or 3 for more technical users.
● Logged data functions: You may not need this, but a technician trying to diagnose what is wrong will find these very helpful:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles:
● Length of the cycle.
● How long ago the cycle ended.
● Lowest % full reading
● Lowest battery voltage.
● Cycle charge efficiency (percent)
Data for each of the last five days.
● Highest voltage that day.
● Lowest charging current.
● Total percentage overcharge for that day.
● Sizes: smaller (RV) is 3 x 5-1/4 x 1-3/8 inches deep. Larger (A) is 4-1/2 x 4 -3/4 x 1-1/4 inches deep.
● Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps. 100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits. 1000A/100mV shunt (rarely used) may be used (with the “H” shunt setting).
Sunsaver 10L : a small solar controller for professional and consumer applications.
The SunSaver’s 100% solid state design features
- setpoint accuracy to 35 mV’s,
- low voltage disconnect,
- temperature compensation,
- sealed/flooded battery select,
- and true 0 to 100% pulse width modulation (PWM) duty cycle.
- Rated 10 amps at 12 volts.
- Five year warranty.
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. Rated for 25 amps at 12 volts DC, this product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall, and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for details.