Hanwha 310 Watt Solar Panels – Mono-crystalline solar panels designed in Germany and manufactured in South Korea
CONTACT OUR WAREHOUSE for a shipping quote or to arrange pickup,
Maximum Power (Pmax): 310 W
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 32.83
Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.44 A
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.91A
Dimensions: 65.7 in × 39.4 in × 1.26 in (including frame) (167 cm × 100 cm × 3.2 cm)
Weight: 41.45lbs (18.8kg)
Maximum Fuse Rating: 15 A
Electrical Connection: MC4 Intermateable
Warranty: 25 Years
Data sheet: Hanwha HSQP-300-60P_QPEAK
Morningstar’s SunSaver™ is the world’s leading small solar controller for both professional and consumer applications including standard features and capabilities not found in any other small PV controller.
Rated 6 amps at 12 volts.
Five year warranty. Contact MorningStar for complete terms.
Victron Energy Smart Battery Monitor
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV-712 Smart can connect to your smart phone for programming and monitoring.
Features and Specifications:
- Bluetooth inside
- Download the Victron Bluetooth app for smart phones
- Easy to install
- Midpoint voltage monitoring
- Very low current draw from the battery
- Bi-stable alarm relay
- Supply voltage: 6.5 to 70 Volts DC
- Battery capacity: 20 to 9,999 Amp-hours (Ah)
- 500A / 50mV shunt included
- 10 meter cable included
- 5 year warranty
Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 solar charge controller SCC110030210. Remotely control and monitor your SmartSolar MPPT Charger with built-in bluetooth via VictronConnect
Built-In Bluetooth Smart: Monitor or update the controller via smartphones or other devices. (No longer requires a dongle)
Up to 440 watts at 12 volts, 880 watts at 24 volts
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) and 98% peak efficiency
Midnight’s breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly, with NO DAMAGE. Always use a properly sized breaker for disconnecting. SPECIFY AMP SIZE when ordering.
Available sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 63 amp 150VDC din rail mount breaker.
All MidNite circuit breakers hold 100% rated current independent of ambient temperature.
Listed by ETL for US & Canada
SRNE SR-MC2450 12/24V-50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Nominal system voltage: 12/24 VDC Auto
- Battery charging setting: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User
- Max. Solar input voltage: 100V
Max. PV input power : 650W (12V) / 1300W (24V)
◆ With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
◆ A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by up to 35% compared with the conventional PWM method.
◆ Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, etc.
◆ Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
◆ The controller has a remote LCD screen and Temperature Sensor
◆ The controller supports standard Modbus protocol.
◆ The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
◆ Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery’s service life.
◆ TVS lighting protection
Warranty Information : 1-year warranty
Victron Energy LiFePO4 Battery 12,8V/200Ah Smart
The Victron Energy LiFePO4 Battery 12,8V/200Ah Smart is extraordinarily high-performance batteries. It needs to be used in conjunction with the Victron BMS control system. Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 battery or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. Check the full specifications of Victron Energy LiFePO4 Battery 12,8V/200Ah Smart below
VOLTAGE AND CAPACITY
- Nominal voltage 12,8V
- Nominal capacity @ 25°C* 200Ah
- Nominal capacity @ 0°C* 160Ah
- Nominal capacity @ -20°C* 100Ah
- Nominal energy @ 25°C* 2560Wh
CYCLE LIFE (capacity ≥ 80% of nominal)
- 80% DoD 2500 cycles
- 70% DoD 3000 cycles
- 50% DoD 5000 cycles
- Maximum continuous discharge current 400A
- Recommended continuous discharge current ≤200A
- End of discharge voltage 11V
- Operating temperature Discharge: -20°C to +50°C, Charge: +5°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature -45°C to +70°C
- Humidity (non-condensing) Max. 95%
- Protection class IP 22
- Charge voltage Between 14V/28V and 14,4V/28,8V (14,2V/28,4V recommended)
- Float voltage 13,5V/27V
- Maximum charge current 400A
- Recommended charge current ≤100A
- Max storage time @ 25°C* 1 year
- BMS connection Male + female cable with M8 circular connector, length 50cm
- Power connection (threaded inserts) M10
- Dimensions (hxwxd) mm 297 x 425 x 274
- Weight 42kg
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. The nominal voltage of an LFP cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LFP battery, therefore, consists of 4 cells connected in series; and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
Lead-acid batteries will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
• If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
• If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged (yacht or mobile home during wintertime).
LFP batteries do not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid. Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency (see below). LFP is therefore the chemistry of choice for very demanding applications.
In several applications (especially off-grid solar and/or wind), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance. The round trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average leadacid battery is 80%. The round trip energy efficiency of a LFP battery is 92%. The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy is required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state). In contrast, a LFP battery will still achieve 90% efficiency under shallow discharge conditions.
Size and weight
Saves up to 70% in space Saves up to 70% in weight
LFP batteries are expensive when compared to lead-acid. But in demanding applications, the high initial cost will be more than compensated by longer service life, superior reliability and excellent efficiency.
With Bluetooth cell voltages, temperature and alarm status can be monitored. Very useful to localize a (potential) problem, such as cell imbalance.
Sunsaver 10L : a small solar controller for professional and consumer applications.
The SunSaver’s 100% solid state design features
- setpoint accuracy to 35 mV’s,
- low voltage disconnect,
- temperature compensation,
- sealed/flooded battery select,
- and true 0 to 100% pulse width modulation (PWM) duty cycle.
- Rated 10 amps at 12 volts.
- Five year warranty.
The ME-RC50 is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the adjustable parameters available in the ME, MM, MMS, MS, and RD Series inverters. The remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus. The ME-RC50 also has the option of controlling the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming.
The ME-RC50 info sheet can be found under “Manuals” on our site.
The original Baby box has been a huge success in filling an industry need. It does have it’s short comings though as it is a very small enclosure. We have created an enclosure called the Big Baby to over come the Baby Box smallness. This box is at least one inch larger in all dimensions. It also includes a ground box lug and mounting provisions for our short insulated bus bar.
General use enclosure – holds up to 4 13mm wide dinrail breakers from 1-63 amps.
Listed by ETL for US & Canada
The MC4 Multi Branch Connector is used with the MC4 extensions when two solar panels are configured in parallel.
When you purchase the Y cable adapter you will receive the two pieces shown in the photo.
The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box not included. Older models of the TriMetric will be supported.
● Measures battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are—especially when they are between 30-90% full. Battery system size: 10-10,000 amp hours.
● Measures battery charging or discharging amps—or watts; To check that chargers are still charging at proper amounts—also to check to see how much your loads are drawing—and to discover phantom 24 hour loads that you may not know about.
● Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
● New with the TM-2030: Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
● Measures days since charged: Shows how many days have elapsed since batteries were last fully charged. Batteries can lose ability to hold charge if this becomes too long.
● Shows days since equalized: A reminder to equalize at appropriate time if you do manual equalizations.
● New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge, compared to most recent discharge–Many battery company experts are now recommending that when recharging, 110-120% of recently withdrawn energy should be replaced for wet cell Lead acid batteries to prevent loss of capacity—and 104-108% for AGM types. This new function makes it easy to know if they have been sufficiently charged.
● Lightning protection.
● Easy to read display–display may be turned off.
● Defaults to “Level 1” for most users to keep operation simple. Choose Level 2 or 3 for more technical users.
● Logged data functions: You may not need this, but a technician trying to diagnose what is wrong will find these very helpful:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles:
● Length of the cycle.
● How long ago the cycle ended.
● Lowest % full reading
● Lowest battery voltage.
● Cycle charge efficiency (percent)
Data for each of the last five days.
● Highest voltage that day.
● Lowest charging current.
● Total percentage overcharge for that day.
● Sizes: smaller (RV) is 3 x 5-1/4 x 1-3/8 inches deep. Larger (A) is 4-1/2 x 4 -3/4 x 1-1/4 inches deep.
● Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps. 100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits. 1000A/100mV shunt (rarely used) may be used (with the “H” shunt setting).