MPPT ML4860 SRNE 60 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- 150 Volt Max PV Input
- Screen Display
- Auto voltage range of 12V / 24V / 36V and 48V.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Four stage charging mode
Max. photovoltaic system input power 800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V
◆ With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
◆ A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by up to 35% compared with the conventional PWM solar charge controllers
◆ Charging program options are available for different types of batteries including gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, etc.
◆ Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
◆ LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information.
◆ The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses.
◆ The controller supports standard Modbus protocol.
◆ The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
◆ Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery’s service life.
◆ TVS lighting protection
Warranty Information : 1-year warranty
RV Solar Kits
Complete with all the wiring and mounting for your RV or Travel Trailer
Wholesale RV kits make adding solar to your RV easy and affordable. Our kits include a 285w Split-Cell panel, MC4 cables, MPPT charge controller, Remote display, and Z bracket mounting kits.
|1 x Canadian Solar™ 285 Watt Solar Panel Black framed 165cm x 99.2cm x 4cm 19.3kg|
|1 x 40Amp MPPT Controller SRNE SR-ML2440 12/24|
|1 x Remote Display SRNE SR-RM|
|1 x MC4 RV cable kit 25 ft Red and 25 ft Black with 2 ends|
|2 x Z bracket Mounting Kit|
Expandable to 2 x 285W Panels. Check out our expansion kits here
Bluetooth Speakers Powered by the Sun
The Rugged rukus are all-terrain, solar-powered, Bluetooth® wireless speakers perfect for the pool, the campsite, or the trail. Stream music via Bluetooth® and charge your device with the built-in USB port. During the day, Rugged rukus charges itself through its solar panel, and at night it is powered by an internal lithium battery that lasts up to 8 hours.
- Rugged and IPX4 splashproof
- Wirelessly connect to any Bluetooth® enabled device
- USB cell phone charger
- Loops for strapping to backpack
- Lithium battery plays music for 8 hours
- Solar panel charging
- Fully charges in less than 5 hours in direct sunlight
- Micro USB takes 2.5 hours to charge via AC power
- Aux-in for use with non-Bluetooth devices (cable not included)
- Blue LED indicates Bluetooth on
- Red LED indicates unit is charging
The ME-RC50 is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the adjustable parameters available in the ME, MM, MMS, MS, and RD Series inverters. The remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus. The ME-RC50 also has the option of controlling the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming.
The ME-RC50 info sheet can be found under “Manuals” on our site.
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 × 5.8 × 4 inches
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Designed to work with 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 VDC voltage.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Logs last 128 days for performance review.
- Voltage step-down ability to allow for a higher PV array voltage.
- Five year warranty
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The TriStar MPPT maximizes energy harvest and provides excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels.
Available in 45 or 60 amps at up to 150 volts open circuit, and includes a remote temperature sensor. Spec sheet available under “Manuals”.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for complete terms.
The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box not included. Older models of the TriMetric will be supported.
● Measures battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are—especially when they are between 30-90% full. Battery system size: 10-10,000 amp hours.
● Measures battery charging or discharging amps—or watts; To check that chargers are still charging at proper amounts—also to check to see how much your loads are drawing—and to discover phantom 24 hour loads that you may not know about.
● Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
● New with the TM-2030: Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
● Measures days since charged: Shows how many days have elapsed since batteries were last fully charged. Batteries can lose ability to hold charge if this becomes too long.
● Shows days since equalized: A reminder to equalize at appropriate time if you do manual equalizations.
● New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge, compared to most recent discharge–Many battery company experts are now recommending that when recharging, 110-120% of recently withdrawn energy should be replaced for wet cell Lead acid batteries to prevent loss of capacity—and 104-108% for AGM types. This new function makes it easy to know if they have been sufficiently charged.
● Lightning protection.
● Easy to read display–display may be turned off.
● Defaults to “Level 1” for most users to keep operation simple. Choose Level 2 or 3 for more technical users.
● Logged data functions: You may not need this, but a technician trying to diagnose what is wrong will find these very helpful:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles:
● Length of the cycle.
● How long ago the cycle ended.
● Lowest % full reading
● Lowest battery voltage.
● Cycle charge efficiency (percent)
Data for each of the last five days.
● Highest voltage that day.
● Lowest charging current.
● Total percentage overcharge for that day.
● Sizes: smaller (RV) is 3 x 5-1/4 x 1-3/8 inches deep. Larger (A) is 4-1/2 x 4 -3/4 x 1-1/4 inches deep.
● Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps. 100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits. 1000A/100mV shunt (rarely used) may be used (with the “H” shunt setting).
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. Rated for 25 amps at 12 volts DC, this product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall, and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for details.
Four 1/0 & eleven #6 useable wire slots. Comes with two lengths of 10-32 screws. Both copper and aluminum wire is acceptable for use with these busbars.
Photo shows 3 Buss Bars.
Goes with MNTS fuse holder. The fuses are, Ferraz Shawmut/Mersen brand, industry standard 10mm x 38mm fuses.
Please specify size when ordering: MNFUSE01-600V, MNFUSE02-600V, MNFUSE04-600V, MNFUSE06-600V, MNFUSE07-600V, MNFUSE08-600V, MNFUSE10-600V, MNFUSE12-600V, MNFUSE15-600V, MNFUSE20-600V, MNFUSE30-600V
CSA Listed & UL listed to UL2579.
500 amp Shunt
300 Amp T Fuse