Bluetooth Speakers Powered by the Sun
The Rugged rukus are all-terrain, solar-powered, Bluetooth® wireless speakers perfect for the pool, the campsite, or the trail. Stream music via Bluetooth® and charge your device with the built-in USB port. During the day, Rugged rukus charges itself through its solar panel, and at night it is powered by an internal lithium battery that lasts up to 8 hours.
- Rugged and IPX4 splashproof
- Wirelessly connect to any Bluetooth® enabled device
- USB cell phone charger
- Loops for strapping to backpack
- Lithium battery plays music for 8 hours
- Solar panel charging
- Fully charges in less than 5 hours in direct sunlight
- Micro USB takes 2.5 hours to charge via AC power
- Aux-in for use with non-Bluetooth devices (cable not included)
- Blue LED indicates Bluetooth on
- Red LED indicates unit is charging
The ME-RC50 is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the adjustable parameters available in the ME, MM, MMS, MS, and RD Series inverters. The remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus. The ME-RC50 also has the option of controlling the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming.
The ME-RC50 info sheet can be found under “Manuals” on our site.
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 × 5.8 × 4 inches
- Weight: 11.7 lbs
- Designed to work with 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 VDC voltage.
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Logs last 128 days for performance review.
- Voltage step-down ability to allow for a higher PV array voltage.
- Five year warranty
Morningstar’s TriStar MPPT solar controller with TrakStar Technology is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 3kW. The TriStar MPPT maximizes energy harvest and provides excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels.
Available in 45 or 60 amps at up to 150 volts open circuit, and includes a remote temperature sensor. Spec sheet available under “Manuals”.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for complete terms.
The TM-2030-A mounts in a double gang electrical box not included. Older models of the TriMetric will be supported.
● Measures battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are—especially when they are between 30-90% full. Battery system size: 10-10,000 amp hours.
● Measures battery charging or discharging amps—or watts; To check that chargers are still charging at proper amounts—also to check to see how much your loads are drawing—and to discover phantom 24 hour loads that you may not know about.
● Measures battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
● New with the TM-2030: Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
● Measures days since charged: Shows how many days have elapsed since batteries were last fully charged. Batteries can lose ability to hold charge if this becomes too long.
● Shows days since equalized: A reminder to equalize at appropriate time if you do manual equalizations.
● New with the TM-2030: Displays replaced percentage of charge, compared to most recent discharge–Many battery company experts are now recommending that when recharging, 110-120% of recently withdrawn energy should be replaced for wet cell Lead acid batteries to prevent loss of capacity—and 104-108% for AGM types. This new function makes it easy to know if they have been sufficiently charged.
● Lightning protection.
● Easy to read display–display may be turned off.
● Defaults to “Level 1” for most users to keep operation simple. Choose Level 2 or 3 for more technical users.
● Logged data functions: You may not need this, but a technician trying to diagnose what is wrong will find these very helpful:
Data for each of last five charge/discharge cycles:
● Length of the cycle.
● How long ago the cycle ended.
● Lowest % full reading
● Lowest battery voltage.
● Cycle charge efficiency (percent)
Data for each of the last five days.
● Highest voltage that day.
● Lowest charging current.
● Total percentage overcharge for that day.
● Sizes: smaller (RV) is 3 x 5-1/4 x 1-3/8 inches deep. Larger (A) is 4-1/2 x 4 -3/4 x 1-1/4 inches deep.
● Requires one of two shunts: 500A/50mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.1-over 400 Amps. 100A/100mV shunt allows amp measurements from 0.01- over 70 Amps. Larger shunts allow higher current limits. 1000A/100mV shunt (rarely used) may be used (with the “H” shunt setting).
Morningstar’s SunSaver Duo is an advanced PWM two battery controller for RV’s, caravans, boats and cottages. Rated for 25 amps at 12 volts DC, this product will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities. This controller also includes a backlit remote meter which may be mounted in or on a wall, and displays digital and pictorial status information about the solar power system.
Five year warranty. Contact Morningstar for details.
Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking technology allows Solar Boost 3024iL to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Don’t waste your money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost 3024iL charge controller.
Solar Boost 3024iL’s advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system will properly charge flooded lead-acid, AGM and GEL batteries resulting in improved battery performance with less maintenance. The dual 30/40 amp rating will deliver up to 30 amps in 24 volt systems, or up to 40 amps in 12 volt systems. To further enhance versatility, a user configurable auxiliary output and Blue Sky Energy’s advanced IPN network interface are also included.
The user configurable auxiliary output can srve as either a 20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems, where as the auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV.
Full 24 month manufacturers limited warranty. CSA approved.
Four 1/0 & eleven #6 useable wire slots. Comes with two lengths of 10-32 screws. Both copper and aluminum wire is acceptable for use with these busbars.
Photo shows 3 Buss Bars.
The DLS-55 Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 13.4 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 12V battery charging.
As a power supply, the unit’s tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 12VDC load up to 55 amps.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-55 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
Two year warranty.
Goes with MNTS fuse holder. The fuses are, Ferraz Shawmut/Mersen brand, industry standard 10mm x 38mm fuses.
Please specify size when ordering: MNFUSE01-600V, MNFUSE02-600V, MNFUSE04-600V, MNFUSE06-600V, MNFUSE07-600V, MNFUSE08-600V, MNFUSE10-600V, MNFUSE12-600V, MNFUSE15-600V, MNFUSE20-600V, MNFUSE30-600V
CSA Listed & UL listed to UL2579.
500 amp Shunt
300 Amp T Fuse